SPUN POLYPROPYLENE FILTER
Spun bonded filter cartridges are made up of 100% polypropylene fibers. The fibers have been carefully spun together to form a true gradient density from outer to inner surface. Filter cartridges are available with core & without core version. The superior structure remains integral even under severe operating conditions and there is no media migration. Polypropylene fibers are blown continuously on central molded core, without any binders, resins or lubricants.
Features and Benefits
- Consistent performance and efficiency
- Wide chemical compatibility, using 100% pure polypropylene.
- Graded density structure for maximum dirt holding capacity.
- High void volume, resulting in low differential pressure and excellent dirt holding capacity.
- Supported core for overall strength
- Thermal bonding process stops media migration
- Contains no resin binders, solvent ,wetting or antistatic agents
- One piece construction up to 1016 mm & more
- Size 10″, 20″, 30″, 40″, 60″
- Diameter 2.5″, 4″
- Micron 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100
- Inner Diameter 25mm, 28 mm, 48 mm
- Maximum operating Temp : 60°C
- Recommended Change out differential pressure : 35 psig
- Pharmaceutical Industry Washing Machine , R.O. Pre – Filtration , Small & Large Volume Parental
- Color & Dyes Industry R.O. Pre – Filtration , Dyes Filtration , Color Filtration
- Chemical Industry Chemical , Solvent , Water Filtration
- Water Treatment Industry Pre – Treatment for R.O. , Mineral Water Plant , Resin trap
- Textile industry Pre – Treatment for R.O. Production water
- Edible oils Process water , Oil pre filtration
- Electronics Electroplating, Etching, Image development