Bag Filter Housings – SS – 7″ DIA X 16″ LENGTH
SS Bag Filter Housings are made out from SS316/SS304 material with innovative features like lower pressure drop at higher flow rate, larger connections, robust knife-edge, zero bypass and leak proof sealing.
SS Bag Filter Housings are sealed with top seated Silicon/Viton .O. ring by positive tangential contact that eliminates accidental misplacement.
All SS Bag Filter Housings have been tested and passed the hydrostatic leak and burst pressure to ensure consistence safe performance.
Bag filters vessels can be manufactured to accept PP / Rubber / Snap collar bags of reputed make.
All filter vessels are supplied complete with SS retainer basket and standard rubber O-ring.
The liquid is filtered more effectively in SS Bag Filter Housings when there are any of the following conditions:
- Unequal Particle Size Distribution, in which First stage can handle larger particles, subsequent
- stages can filter finer particles.
- Greater Quality Control and Performance in which you can acquire improved performance with two
- filters (same micron) back-to-back for greater efficiency and capture rates.
- Cost Reduction Using Disposable Filters where less expensive pre-filters (disposable or reusable)
- can be used for the First stage, whereas “Absolute Rated” media can be used in the subsequent stage .
- parallel duplex or multiplex filter assemblies for uninterrupted flow and where frequent bag change outs are required.
- Fluid enters the housing above the filter bag or strainer basket; flows down into the housing; and continues
Through the element. Solids are trapped inside the filter bag or strainer and easily removed when the SS Bag Filter Housings is serviced. The SS Bag Filter Housings design provides a large sump area at the bottom of the basket for particulate accumulation.
SS Bag Filter Housings effectively removes dirt, pipe scale, and other contaminants from process liquids such as water, chemical and petroleum products. SS Bag Filter Housings may be used as a strainer before a pump or as a filter after the pump.
SS Bag Filter housings come with SS retainer cage for bag supporting purpose. They also carry SS sealing disc for better sealing arrangement. They have inline configuration to minimize pressure drop. Flow direction is from inside to outside. They are rugged enough to withstand operating pressure up to 7 bar and temperature up to 70°C
SS Bag Filter Housings Features
- Highly Durable SS316/304 Material
- Lower Pressure Drop @ Higher Flow Rate
- Fabrication on CNC machines for product consistency
- Robust knife-edge design ensures consistent sealing
- Leak Proof Sealing
- Larger Connection for Maximum Output
SS Bag Filter Housings Techanical Data :
SS Bag Filter Housings Materials of construction
Wetted Parts: SS 316
Non-wetted Parts: SS 304
Retainer Basket: SS316
Seal: Silicon / Viton
SS Bag Filter Housings Configurations
Inlet/Outlet connection: To be designed as per flow capacity
Connection type: Threaded BSP (F) / Flanged
Bag type: PP / Rubber / Snap Collar
SS Bag Filter Housings Operating conditions
Max. Operating Pressure: 7 kg/cm2
Max. Operating Temperature: 200 C
SS Bag Filter Housings Bag Capacity
SS Bag Filter Housings Bag dimensions accepted
7. Dia x 16. Length
SS Bag Filter Housings Bag configurations accepted
PP / Rubber / Snap Collar type
SS Bag Filter Housings Design Options
Non . Coded / ASME Coded
Common bag filter housings and sizes :
4 4″ x 14″
SS Bag Filter Housings